Monday, July 14, 2008

FastTrack Weekend


Phew - FastTrack weekend is over and it feels good to be home. While it is great to see all of my friends in the program, it is always nice to be done with the hecticness that is par for the course during this weekend. I still can't believe that I left my hotel room Saturday morning at 8:30 a.m. and didn't return until 10:00 that night. Talk about a busy day. Dr. Biagini's mulitcultural tour of Pittsburgh was a blast but I was disappointed about the turnout for Dr. Tomer's lecture. I thought there would have been more 7.5 cohort members in attendance. Oh well, their loss.

Anywho, although I am one tired traveler, there is no rest for the weary as I returned home to find my 2 year old daughter suffering from a stomach bug (I'll spare you the gruesome details) AND I still have to get going on that Koha assignment. So, off I go back to the IT trenches.

No comments: