Friday, July 18, 2008

Thoreau Headaches


OMG - I honestly don't even know where to begin with this assignment. I am in a sheer panic because web design is a foreign language to me. I have looked at the CSS tutorials and am no better off. Inline styling techniques, external style sheets - insert Charlie Brown's teacher's voice here, "waa-waa-waa-waa"...

I am so desperate right now that I have spent my morning reading ALL of the DB posts related to this assignment AND I have cut and pasted the posts/reponses into a neat little Word doc for handy reference. I understand the gist of the assignment and have pasted the Thoreau fragment into a page in Google Creator. But, making it look "old" seems to be impossible considering the application only gives me an option of 6 fonts. And how do I change the background? Pray for me.

No comments: