Monday, July 21, 2008

Where the heck is the code?

So, I completed my Thoreau Fragment 1 assignment using KompoZer and I have to say that I really enjoyed this particular application - especially after meeting some obstacles using Google Page Creator and Amaya. Consequently, I thought that it would be easy to link my internal stylesheet as an external stylesheet and then export the code to a CSS file. Boy, was I wrong. I have followed the directions in the Help area of KompoZer but I keep coming up empty. Every time I open the CSS file that I have created, I feel like screaming because there isn't any code listed - just a header that says "generated by kompozer". Aaargh. I know that people have asked about this on the DB and yet, no responses have been posted. I really hope to figure this out because I want to avoid modifying and linking a pre-existing stylesheet. Seeing how my tech skills are still pretty limited, that's a box I just don't want to open.

No comments: